Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home, home again

I like to come here when I can.
As it turns my November is actually everyone else's October. And as it turns out, I need a break in order to rest my mental health before I fall into a fight with everyone from my class. Encore, as it turns out our lunch lady rides the same bus as me. Small world, huh, 007?
It's nice to live in another civilazation, no TV, no internet, no religion too. A lot of John Lennon fo laughing out loud. No shampoo. Oopsie daisy, shouldn't have come clean with that little dirty skeleton.
You hang on to every source of information. Yesterday, for example, I took the free city newspaper and read it from cover to cover (a thing I hardly ever do). I cannot complain that life is dull when living alone, because I simply fall asleep every time I sit in one place for too long. What can I say, it's a gift.
Yesterday is the last day of double literature this school year. Everyone needs to die in literature once in a while. Or is it just me? Yeah, I guess it's just me. I hate our grading system. It makes no sense whatsoever and it really frustrates me that I'm the only loser than understands it. Oh well, just a day and a year left. All will be well.
Oh yeah, one more thing. We're not going to Paris. We're not going to rent a bus for the Estonian trip we were going to have. We are going to hitchhike to Hiiumaa one at a time. Quelle surprise!
I'll say a few more things about school. Just because in a very short time, I won't be able to whine and critizise it. (Wonder how on the earth am I going to survive.) A huge test in math (I just like the American version better without the s), dying in literature, French crap for Friday, a remarcable test in history, some swell grammatic end of the year test in English (I have no clue what exactly phrasal verbs are..), a 800 word essay on Kalevipoeg (you'll hear my hate) and yes, I almost forgot - my chemistry exam. And it's mine. It's all fucking mine. Just try to take it away.

0 comments: