Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello darkness my old friend

The title sounds kind of cheesy giving my age and high level of wisdom (do notice the sarcasm). A plain machine (medical student) isn't supposed to have time for existentialism and the fun of experiencing anguish and (outgrown) spleen at different levels.

Things and people have happened since I last visited this place. It has been a difficult journey and I am exhausted. I have experienced unbearable sadness in others' hearts.

I have no time for anyone: friends, family, myself.. They are all just names. I regret this very much and hope when this mental period ends some people will make me feel as naive as I was when I first wrote stuff here.
People have turned into objects.

The gravity is just playing with my nerves.

I am counting the days left in this trap.

0 comments: