Monday, January 21, 2008

Not everyone can carry the weight of the world

I'm sorry. I meant to say no one can carry the weight of the world by themselves. We need help and support. We need other people. That's the most important thing I have learned during the previous days.
I'm too much of a individualist, asking for help is always the last thing on my mind. I honestly thought I had my priorities set just right.
Today I went to school. Everything seemed to be put of joint somehow. I felt very distant from everyone. Like I was from another world. From a better place. Everyone was in such stress, worrying about some pointless tests. I've become so apathetic against my school work. Everyone is running around, they are such always in a hurry.. somewhere. I hope they know where exactly they are running, I as sure as hell don't. Why don't they just seize the day? It's very depressive to live for the future. Been there, done that. Why dream of a new day when the day is here already? Make your lives extraordinary today.
My classmates weren't the only ones whom I couldn't understand today. I had a good look at my teachers. We were told to appreciate their work more. But how should I put it.. the schooling didn't have that effect on me. It was rather the other way around. I don't look up to them so much anymore. Mrs K seems just so bitter and stuck in her own world. Such a negative and sarcastic person.
Unfortunately, I have lost the respect for my school as well. I hate the spirit, I hate the motto, I hate the snobs they produce. Although I love the other type of freedom it gives. No one fucks with your personality.
A few words about the schooling, before the first expression fades. I guess it's safe to say massive waves of inspiration hit every single person in the room. I talked to too many interesting people. I'm having trouble putting all the names and people together. It sucks. The people whom I talked to were all so great, beautiful, good.
Sometimes I think I have too high life standards. It's hard. Not all people were beautiful. Relationships need work. But how long can you smile without no one smiling back? I don't want to become a heroin junkie in order to do that.

I have a lot to say.. but even more to do. Take care!

1 comments:

Liitium said...

I'm sorry, it looks as if I have to eat my words up yet again. Today was absolutely fun at school. No routine whatsoever.
Let me just get one thing straight.. I do hate my school very often, but there are some good things as well. I like most of the students. I love the fact that everyone is so polite.