Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here comes the sun

Kaku's birthday.
Was something new without a doubt! Firstly, the opening of her exhibition, listening to some live songs, finding myself on one work (I'll post it later when Katarina decides to put up her pictures), having champagne, eating carrots, talking to some old and some new friends.. To my surprise I had even more mutual friends with Kaku than I thought I would, yay! I must admit, the people were quite different, but in my opinion, Kaku pulled it off just fine. The sweet thing was that no one would dance when Kaku wasn't dancing. One could speculate that she was kinda too drunk when she decided on taking her shirt off, but I disagree. Okay, I agree she was drunk, but drunk on happiness. Besides, a person only turns 18 once in a lifetime. I'm so blessed to have an amazing friend like her! (K's words also made me think. It's time to take some action.)
My new home.
Well, things are going very well with that also. Yesterday Kati and Volli went shopping for some new furniture. How wicked is that, things are finally going my way! The building contractor was also pretty optimistic, he promised the work to be done by the 1st of April. It's really starting to hit me that I should rather enjoy my comfortable life at the moment. My mother has also been too good for me recently. She cleaned my dirty room, bought me beautiful daffodils and three pairs of new pants. Maybe it's starting to hit her as well that I'm leaving, lol. No matter what, I'm still going to miss this place. I've becomes too attached to my room during the past months.. But hey - life is all about change.
School work.
Please, God, if you're out there, give me the strength to have some hardcore perseverance so I wouldn't get so bad grades on my report card. Okay, I'll stop here and proceed to dealing with my article for Estonian. Damn media whores..

0 comments: